Student Experience Research Network is seeking a Manager, Strategic Outreach & Partnerships who will be a key contributor to our team’s collective efforts to connect people and ideas across research, practice, and policy to advance relevant scientific knowledge and improve decision-making by education system leaders.
This role will facilitate the engagement of SERN’s key external stakeholders, with a focus on intermediary and influencer organizations that shape decision-making by leaders in education systems and institutions. We are seeking someone with prior experience working closely with these education audiences, who is interested in the practical implications of social science research, and who is looking for opportunities to stretch their leadership and strategy skills in navigating and coordinating a rapidly evolving, complex ecosystem of leaders across research, practice, policy, and philanthropy.
As a team, we seek a colleague who:
- Is committed to work that benefits students and educators and advances educational equity;
- Is excited to learn about research to advance our team’s collective vision and impact;
- Is passionate about continuously improving their own work and that of our team;
- Is energized by the prospect of being an integral part of a small, remotely staffed and highly collaborative team; and,
- Can simultaneously think about the ‘big picture’ and execute on day-to-day management and planning skills.
This full-time, newly created position directly reports to the Director of Strategic Outreach & Partnerships, is fully remote, and can be located anywhere in the United States. The position description and instructions for applying are available here.
We welcome and appreciate you sharing this announcement with your networks.