Student Experience Research Network is seeking an Operations Associate who will be a key contributor to our team’s collective efforts to connect people and ideas across research, practice, and policy to advance relevant scientific knowledge, and improve decision-making by education system leaders.
This role will support the Chief of Staff, Director of Operations and Strategy to implement systems, execute objectives, and promote efficiency. This role will contribute significant capacity to the organization by providing cross-functional project management support on operations and strategy projects, executing key operations deliverables, and supporting the operations workflow to develop and execute mission-aligned strategy.
As a team, we seek a colleague who:
- Is committed to work that benefits students and educators and advances educational equity;
- Is excited to learn about research to advance our team’s collective vision and impact;
- Is passionate about continuously improving their own work and that of our team;
- Is energized by the prospect of being an integral part of a small, remotely staffed, and highly collaborative team; and
- Can simultaneously think about the ‘big picture’ and execute on day-to-day management and planning skills.
This full-time position reports to the Chief of Staff, Director of Operations and Strategy, is fully remote, and can be located anywhere in the United States. The position description and instructions for applying are available here.
We welcome and appreciate you sharing this announcement with your networks.