UPDATES Sign up to receive periodic updates from the Student Experience Research Network.
- Impact of a growth mindset intervention on key predictors of academic success in a nationally representative sample
- Training new teachers to understand motivation in the classroom: How teacher preparation programs are educating teachers on the pedagogical implications of the social psychology of motivation
- The science of “wise interventions”: Applying a social psychological perspective to address problems and help people flourish
- Leveraging mindset science to design educational environments that nurture people’s natural drive to learn
- Current frontiers of non-cognitive measurement: Insights for policy and practice
- What we know about learning mindsets from scientific research