UPDATES Sign up to receive periodic updates from the Student Experience Research Network.
- Toward Increasing Equity and Inclusion in Mathematics Classrooms: Exploring the Potential of Proactive Confrontation in Teacher-Education
- Welcoming 15 Scholars to the SERN Midcareer Fellows Program
- Creating more inclusive learning environments in mathematics
- A customized belonging intervention improves retention of socially disadvantaged students at a broad-access university
- The relationship among classroom growth mindset climate, trust and respect, and student performance in mathematics
- Teacher Mindsets: How Educators’ Perspectives Shape Student Success
- How do Learning Environments Shape Student Mindsets?