UPDATES Sign up to receive periodic updates from the Student Experience Research Network.
- Individual differences in students’ effort source beliefs predict their judgments of ability
- Exploring teachers’ growth mindsets and the differential treatment of high- and low-ability students
- How economic inequality shapes mobility expectations and behaviour in disadvantaged youth
- Perceptions of socioeconomic mobility influence academic persistence among low socioeconomic status students
- The effects of a warm or chilly climate toward socioeconomic diversity on academic motivation and self-concept