UPDATES Sign up to receive periodic updates from the Student Experience Research Network.
- Exploring Student Experience in Mathematics Learning
- How do Learning Environments Shape Student Mindsets?
- Estimating the impact of growth mindset on high school mathematics performance and course-taking
- A national experiment reveals where a growth mindset improves achievement
- Press release: Results from the National Study of Learning Mindsets
- Impact of a growth mindset intervention on key predictors of academic success in a nationally representative sample
- Mindsets and the Learning Environment: Pairing light-touch learning mindset interventions with a long-term campus initiative
- Reducing inequality in academic success for incoming college students: A randomized trial of growth mindset and belonging interventions
- Investing in a second round of the Mindsets and the Learning Environment interdisciplinary research initiative
- Engagement, persistence, and gender in computer science: Results of a smartphone ESM study
- Are expectations alone enough? Estimating the effect of a mandatory college-prep curriculum in Michigan
- Student Experience Research Network’s portfolio of research on mindsets and the learning environment
- Findings from the pilot for the National Study of Learning Mindsets
- Mindset Scholars present current research at AERA 2016
- The origins of the Student Experience Research Network