UPDATES Sign up to receive periodic updates from the Student Experience Research Network.
- A national experiment reveals where a growth mindset improves achievement
- Impact of a growth mindset intervention on key predictors of academic success in a nationally representative sample
- Social and environmental influences on motivation for learning: The relationship between childhood adversity and motivational beliefs among older children and adolescents
- Relationships between mindsets, socioeconomic status, and academic achievement
- Student Experience Research Network’s portfolio of research on mindsets and the learning environment
- How do Learning Environments Shape Student Mindsets?
- Press release: Results from the National Study of Learning Mindsets
- Lessons from the first round of the Mindsets & the Learning Environment Initiative
- Investing in a second round of the Mindsets and the Learning Environment interdisciplinary research initiative
- Mindsets and the learning environment: Exploring the links between socioeconomic contexts and mindsets
- Student Experience Research Network launches initiative to understand how learning environments impact students’ motivation and engagement