UPDATES Sign up to receive periodic updates from the Student Experience Research Network.
- Do student mindsets differ by socioeconomic status and explain disparities in academic achievement in the United States?
- A national experiment reveals where a growth mindset improves achievement
- Impact of a growth mindset intervention on key predictors of academic success in a nationally representative sample
- A history of meta‐regression: Technical, conceptual, and practical developments between 1974 and 2018
- Is the National Study of Learning Mindsets nationally-representative?
- Current practices in meta-regression in psychology, education, and medicine
- Relationships between mindsets, socioeconomic status, and academic achievement
- Relationships between mindsets and academic outcomes in a statewide system of higher education
- Student Experience Research Network’s portfolio of research on mindsets and the learning environment
- Press release: Results from the National Study of Learning Mindsets
- Lessons from the first round of the Mindsets & the Learning Environment Initiative
- Mindsets and the learning environment: Exploring the links between socioeconomic contexts and mindsets
- Student Experience Research Network launches initiative to understand how learning environments impact students’ motivation and engagement