UPDATES Sign up to receive periodic updates from the Student Experience Research Network.
- A national experiment reveals where a growth mindset improves achievement
- Impact of a growth mindset intervention on key predictors of academic success in a nationally representative sample
- Mindsets and the Learning Environment: Understanding the impact of “psychologically wise” practices on student achievement
- Mindsets and the Learning Environment: Relationships between mindsets and academic outcomes in a statewide system of higher education
- Student Experience Research Network’s portfolio of research on mindsets and the learning environment
- Press release: Results from the National Study of Learning Mindsets
- Lessons from the first round of the Mindsets & the Learning Environment Initiative
- New video profiles provide a closer look at the Student Experience Research Network
- Student Experience Research Network launches initiative to understand how learning environments impact students’ motivation and engagement
- Mindset scholars share new research at the Education Writers Association’s National Seminar
- Mindset Scholars present current research at AERA 2016
- New study provides additional evidence regarding teachers’ effect on ‘non-tested’ skills
- New report on how teaching affects learning mindsets and engagement
- The 2020 Edu-Scholar Public Influence Rankings
- The 2019 Edu-Scholar Public Influence Rankings
- Can Love Close the Achievement Gap?
- Use Successful Schools as Role Model for Inner-City Achievement
- What Young Men of Color Can Teach Us About Achievement Gaps
- What About Measuring Beyond Reading and Math Scores?