UPDATES Sign up to receive periodic updates from the Student Experience Research Network.
- Analytic and computational approaches to uncover teacher practices that foster positive identity and equity in engagement and learning for middle school mathematics students
- How does high school extracurricular participation predict bachelor’s degree attainment? It is complicated
- Language as thought: Using natural language processing to model noncognitive traits that predict college success
- Language as thought: Using natural language processing to investigate mindsets, learning environments, and college success
- A brief behavioral measure of frustration tolerance predicts academic achievement immediately and two years later
- A big biodata approach to mindsets, learning environments, and college success
- Advanced, analytic, automated (AAA): Measurement of engagement during learning
- Student Experience Research Network’s portfolio of research on mindsets and the learning environment
- When students zone out, zero in on their desire to “matter” in life
- How do Learning Environments Shape Student Mindsets?
- Lessons from the first round of the Mindsets & the Learning Environment Initiative