UPDATES Sign up to receive periodic updates from the Student Experience Research Network.
- Engagement and attainment: The longer-term causal effects of ethnic studies
- Welcoming 15 Scholars to the SERN Midcareer Fellows Program
- My Brother’s Keeper? The impact of targeted educational supports
- Teacher Mindsets: How Educators’ Perspectives Shape Student Success
- The Impact of the African American Male Achievement Initiative on High School Success and Implications for Advancing Equity at a District Level
- Vanished classmates: The effects of local immigration enforcement on school enrollment
- Student Experience Research Network’s portfolio of research on mindsets and the learning environment
- How do Learning Environments Shape Student Mindsets?
- Introducing our K-12 Teachers and Classrooms Research Portfolio
- Investing in a second round of the Mindsets and the Learning Environment interdisciplinary research initiative
- Countering unconscious bias could improve equity in science and technology fields
- Student Experience Research Network update: Entering a new chapter in learning mindset research
- Mindset Scholars present current research at AERA 2016
- Six new researchers join the Student Experience Research Network
- The 2020 Edu-Scholar Public Influence Rankings
- Oakland high schools offered an extra class to support black boys. A new study shows it substantially cut their dropout rate.
- Culturally Supportive Program for Black Boys Boosts On-Time Graduation Rates
- Push for Ethnic Studies in Schools Faces a Dilemma: Whose Stories to Tell
- The 2019 Edu-Scholar Public Influence Rankings
- New Study: More Than 300,000 Children Have ‘Vanished’ From Schools After Local Police Formed Partnerships With ICE
- Another Case of Vanishing Latino Children
- Does Teacher Diversity Matter for Student Learning?
- Can Ethnic Studies Courses Help Students Succeed in School? Evidence From San Francisco
- New Research Explores Unconscious Bias in the Classroom